Log Cabin Breaks – The options
Log cabin breaks have surged in popularity over the last few years , and with good reason. No other type of holiday is as accommodating to all sorts of guests – adventurers, families, beach goers – while offering simplicity and tranquillity at an affordable price.
For those thinking about embarking on their first (or next) log cabin break, we’ve got a few suggestions up our sleeve, no matter what type of traveller you are.
Log cabin breaks, what can you expect?
• Log cabin holidays are a unique and exciting getaway for families – especially those with small children. Adults and tiny tots alike will adore the Scandinavian and waterside accommodations of Coombe Mill Cornwall Lodges, complete with farm animals and one of a kind tractor rides. For those who count Fido as a family member, we’ve got lots of pet-friendly options, too.
• For couples seeking solitude with a twist, The Cabin in Edeforsväg, Sweden will be right up your alley. This truly one of a kind cabin hangs suspended from the trees overlooking the Lule River valley, offering a holiday that is equal parts eco-friendly and unforgettable.
• If it’s rural adventure you’re seeking on your log cabin break, you’ve got no shortage of options throughout England, Scotland, and Europe. Plenty of our locations are perfect for mountain biking, hiking, nature walking, trail running, fishing, sailing, and surfing. But don’t fret if the rest of your party wants to unwind while you live it up: it will be had for anyone not to take in some relaxation among the quiet seclusion of the natural surroundings.
• If you’re strapped for cash, you need not panic: log cabin holidays don’t have to break the bank. Some of the most eco-friendly log cabins also happen to be the best for the price. Cwtch cabins in Pembrokeshire, South Wales are both cozy and affordable, and the Bivouac can sleep large groups on a budget.
• We’ve even got a list of log cabins for beachgoers. No matter which region you choose, each of these cabins is close to the shore. You’ll have plenty of fresh air, sandy beaches, and beckoning waves. Remember to pack the sunscreen.
• Enthusiastic about log cabin holidays but not thrilled with the idea of unplugging? There’s no cause for alarm: you won’t spend your downtime in the dark ages. Plenty of log cabins offer WiFi. And if you need a little civilization to balance out the seclusion on your break, scores of our cabins are near villages, shops, and pubs – if you’re up for a longer drive from the countryside, 30 minutes in the car may even land you in a bustling city centre.
Whether you’re searching for some solitude in Scotland, family-friendly memories in Cornwall, high-adrenaline adventures in Wales, beaches in South West England, or amazing moments abroad, we have a host of log cabins to meet your holiday needs. Try log cabin holidays today, and you’ll swear off hotels for good.